Project Selection-Film

 Project Selection-Film    

 Based on the varies films, documentaries and in-class activities on film production, I have learned about the many aspects of the process. The film making process has many equally important  parts that need to work together in order for a film to run smoothly. However the pre-production of a film is the most important part, as it sets the foundation for the film. This phase is all about preparation to shoot the film. The script is developed and varies technical problems are worked out. This is all to lead to the next phase, which is actually filming the movie. Then, it all gets wrapped up in  the post- production phase to make the film continuous and make sense. This entire process interest me because if it is executed effectively the result is a piece of entertainment that can be timeless and intrigue an audience of all ages not just narrowed down to one specific demographic. When it comes to the film option, the skills that I posses are that I have a passion for filming as I have made smaller indie films in my spare time and want to start up  video production company in the future. I have a good understanding when it comes to editing and am aware of the the task require during filming such cinematography and lighting. However the only challenge that comes to mind would be not having enough time, but given the amount of work time in class this shouldn't be a problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Of Conventions

Quarter 3 Submission /Revisions

Feedback/Revision