Project Selection -Magazine

 Project Selection -Magazine  

  Based on the varies films, documentaries and in-class activities on journalism, I have learned about the many aspects of the process. Since journalism's main purpose is to find and inform the truth to the people, the research process is one, if not the most important aspects of journalism. When researching a topic, the information retrieved should come from both perspectives to make sure the information is not misleading. This brings up the importance of valid sources, as brought up in the the HBO series, The Newsroom. This is because if the source is not very reputable it could skew the article with some misleading information. In The Newsroom this situation occurred as they ran with the information from a source that they didn't double check resulting in their rating dropping. This shows that checking a source as credible is very important. These aspects interest me because if they are accomplished successfully it could result in the next biggest story. When it comes to the magazine project, the skills that I posses are being a good researcher as I am apart of the Sarasota High School Mast Research Institute and have written and defended two full length scientifically back research papers. However, this project may be challenging because of the fact that I personally don't enjoy writing print media and so I would find myself struggling to complete the task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Of Conventions

Quarter 3 Submission /Revisions

Feedback/Revision