Project Selection- My Decision

Project Selection- My Decision 

 For the AICE paper, the project choice that I decided on is to create the film opening. The reason that I ended up deciding on the film project is because I am interested in the challenge of trying to create a open ended story in the allotted 2 minutes. Also, I posses skills that would aid me in this project. The most important of them being, that I having prior experience in making a film,  due to this I should be able to write and direct a short film opening with ease. As well,  I posses a decent handling in editing. I am planning to create a film in the 80's horror/slasher genre that revolves around a serial killer butcher possessed by a demon clown that kidnaps and kills people and sells their body parts as organic meats. This idea came from the popular issue of people debating where their food comes from , but taking a more twisted take on it. I plan to work on this project by myself as I already have a vision for the project and therefore if I would work by myself I would have more control of how it turns out. Because of this I will be using my friends from outside of the Media Studies as actors in my film. Lastly, this should go without saying but given the fact that I am tackling this project by myself I will have to wear multiple hats in order to completing this project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Of Conventions

Quarter 3 Submission /Revisions

Feedback/Revision