Storyboard

Storyboard-

     For this project I was only required to draw and plan out 6 of the shots in the film opening, However, I felt that by only completing 6 of the shots of the opening would be very beneficial. I decided that I would draw and plan out all the shots in the film to be able to visualize how the entire so I would have a coherent plan that will speed thing up when films as I wouldn't be wasting any time coming up with the shot and what I want to get out of it on the day of. Also, not to mention that due to this project needing to essentially be completed in a little over 2 weeks I had no time to waste and anything that would speed the process When creating the story board I referenced the script throughout the whole process to make sure I had every little detail planned out taking into account the limitations in room and characters. The shot were framed where they would emphasize a certain aspect of the frame. Fro example when the bullet removal is happening the bullet wound is slightly off centered to the right third to bring attention to it. I wanted Adam to be seen a less superior to Scout so almost every shot of Adam is in a high angle except the shot of him reaching for the switchblade to show that he made be outsmarting Scout by making it a leveled shot to adam it makes it seem like he is leveling out the playing field. Also when Adam stares at Scout it is a low angle to show the dominance that Scout posses. When all was said and a done the completed story board was a total of 65 shots, but only 45 different shots as it some are repeated with different variations. With this storyboard it will be useful to reference it along side the shot list when filming to get the right shots but also in editing to be able to piece together the shot in the correct order as they will be filmed in non chronological order.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Of Conventions

Quarter 3 Submission /Revisions

Feedback/Revision